Suzhou International School’s ID: 2018112806
Position Title: Vice K1 Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
Start Date: August 15th 2020
- Become a K1 Kindergarten Teacher, education young learners from 3-5 years old
- Be present at in the classroom Suzhou International School from 07:40-11:40; 13:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
- Attend Suzhou International School at 8:00 every other week.
- As a Vice Homeroom K1 Kindergarten Teacher, you’ll be required to stay with the K1 Kindergarten students throughout the day.
- There are two Chinese support staff that will aid teaching, with one looking at the children’s health and safety.
Please see here for the full list of legal requirements become a Vice K1 Kindergarten Teacher at Suzhou International School
- Fluent English speaker with a clear and audible accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above (non-native English speakers need to have theirs from a native English-speaking country)
- TEFL certificate, OR 2 years of teaching experience, OR English related degree
- Below the age of 60 years old
- No criminal record
Salary and compensation for K1 Kindergarten Teachers
- Earn a salary of 20-23K at Suzhou International School. The salary will be mediated by the teacher’s teaching experience and education background
- There will be an academic year’s bonus that equals to one-month salary, to be paid in the middle of July.
- Enjoy 2-3 weeks each Winter Holiday
- Enjoy 5-6 weeks Summer Holiday if the contract period includes the summer.
- There is an annual 10,000 RMB airfare reimbursement, from which 5,000RMB is paid after the first semester.
- Suzhou International School offers a free single apartment with facilities and furniture (one bedroom, one living room, separated bathroom and a spacious balcony). Electricity and bills are not included.
- Full medical insurance is paid for within Mainland China
- Suzhou International School will offer up to 600RMB for meals in the cafeteria every month. The money will be topped up into your card for meals every month. This amount does not accumulate.
- A 60% off discount of Tuition fee is provided by for children studying at the school within two years of service.
- An 80% off discount of Tuition fee is provided by Suzhou International School for children studying at the school starting from over two years of service. Other charges beyond tuition should be paid according to the school regulation.
- Experience a rare opportunity of having the Christmas holiday off, from the 21st to 25th
Photos of Suzhou International School
About Suzhou International School
Suzhou International School is a full-time international school established under the cooperation among the Wujiang People’s Government of Suzhou, Beijing Foreign Studies University, and TIANWU Group, integrating five divisions: kindergarten, primary, junior high, senior high, and international. Located at the Suzhou Bay of Tai Lake, Suzhou International School is known as the Eton in China, the PASS base of BFSU, a model school featured in foreign languages and the benchmark of international schools around Yangtze River Delta.
Currently, there are around 24 international teachers from all over the world teaching at Suzhou International School, where there are dormitories, a dining hall, and gym centre.
With the slogan of “Come Here, Go Further”, the school aims to cultivate physically and mentally well-developed students with exceptional academic achievements, refined manners and leadership, Chinese culture as national groundwork, as well as with international vision.