Teaching Job Description:
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)
- Commencement – August/September 2019
- 5 working days per week (Monday – Friday)
- 18-20 teaching hours per week plus 20 office hours
- Class size: 16-18 students (Ages: ~18-23)
- Located in Shenyang, China
- Minimum 2 years relevant teaching experience (Teaching English)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in a relevant field (TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Education, English etc.) Candidates with Master’s Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills including
native speaker fluency in English.
- Competence in the effective use of Information and Communications
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding of Chinese culture
- The ability to set, review and mark formative and summative assessments in
line with a published syllabus.
- A commitment to teamwork, to working flexibly and to seeking solutions to problems.
- Proven planning and organisational skills and an ability to take initiative within curriculum and policy objectives.
- The ability to contribute to programme development.
- The ability to set, review and mark formative and summative assessments in line with a published syllabus.
- A record of attention to detail, thoroughness and fairness.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work under pressure and, when necessary, with minimal resources.
Salary and Compensation:
- A competitive salary of 18,000 to 22,000 RMB monthly based on qualifications
- Flight reimbursement
- Housing allowance
- Paid summer/winter/national holidays
- Paid and sponsored work visa
- Arrival assistance
- Career development opportunities (promotion opportunities/ongoing workshops and training)