Children ‘R’ Children’s ID: 2018062701
- Become a Kindergarten English/ESL Teacher
- Administer the curriculum and lead children’s classroom and outdoor activities
- Record and assess children’s physical, cognitive, social and emotional progress
- Maintain daily communication with families
- Decorate the classroom environment to meet program goals
- Support marketing events and teacher training when necessary
- 1. Excellent speaking and writing proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in education preferred
- 2+ years of full-time teaching experience OR teaching certification (e.g., TEFL/TESOL, PGCE/State Teaching License), experience at kindergartens preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Legal work visa sponsorship
- Comprehensive commercial health insurance
- Round trip flight reimbursement of up to 10,000RMB
- Accommodation assistance & relocation support
- Paid holidays including public Chinese holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, winter and summer vacations
- Salary of 18,000RMB to 23,000RMB Monthly
- Housing Allowance of 2,000RMB to 3,000RMB Monthly
- 6,000RMB resigning bonus
Children ‘R’ Children’s School Photos:
About Children 'R' Children
Looking for ESL teaching opportunities in China? Enjoy working with kids in their early years? Children ‘R’ Children Learning Academies could be your best fit. As a leading international kindergarten brand in both America and China, Children ‘R’ Children is seeking passionate, creative, and open-minded ESL teachers who are excited to teach Chinese kids in bilingual settings.
With AdvancED accredited curricula, industry-leading quality assurance standards, and 160 schools running in over 15 states, Children ‘R’ Children is one of the leading childcare providers in the U.S. Since entering China in 2014, Children ‘R’ Children has become a recognized name among high-end families with nearly 20 schools in operation throughout the country.
Pat and Janice Vinson opened the first Children ‘R’ Children io 1985, celebrating their30-year anniversary. They have an incredible 57-year history in preschool development and management, which began with their first preschool in 1961. Their unique vision, breaking the boundaries of traditional childcare and daycare, has propelled the Children ‘R’ Children name to its current household status, a true testament to their experience and commitment.
The Children ‘R’ Children Corporate Headquarters in the U.S. is located in Atlanta, Georgia, providing support to Learning Academies located in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. With AdvancED accredited curricula, extensive quality assurance guidance, and over 160centers in 16 states, Children ‘R’ Children is one of the leading providers of childcare in the United States.
Children ‘R’ Children Leaming Academies is also present with many schools throughout China. In 2014, Children ‘R’ Children expanded to China and opened the first China campus in Beijing the next year. Guided by the philosophy, "Hug First, Then Teach," Children ‘R’ Children China is operating approximately 20 preschools in 9 cities and striving to bring quality childcare to communities throughout the country.