Chongqing Private School’s ID: 2018121003
- As a Primary School Teacher, you’ll be planning and delivering lessons to students ageing from ages six to twelve
- Lessons taught to primary school students include English, Maths, Art, Science, PE and ICT, from which the school encourages and supports the primary school teacher to teach as many possible different subjects using the English language
- The primary school teacher will need to evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance that encourages student improvements
- Participate in academic meetings with other English and Primary School teachers
- Submitting weekly/monthly materials including a well-thought lesson plan and teaching reflection
- Prepare English tests for students, examine exam marks and produce performance analysis for each primary school student
- Provide support for student activities and events
- You’ll be required to be at Chongqing Private school from 08:30 to 17:30, with 16-20 classes per week
- Fluent English speaker with a clear and audible accent
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum), English Literature, Education or relevant Major preferred
- Legalized, TESL or TEFL certificate.
- A minimum of two years relevant teaching experience with a reference letter available if no CELTA, TESL or TEFL certificates
- Passionate and Energetic in teaching
- Responsible, reliable, punctual, patient, and flexible.
Salary & Welfare:
- As a primary school teacher at Chongqing Private School, you’ll be offered a salary between 14,000RMB to 21,000RMB monthly
- You’ll have winter, and summer breaks from which the salary will be 5,000RMB to 8,000RMB
- Have a free, independent off-campus accommodation (see images)
- Enjoy Chongqing Private School’s fantastic meal subsids for convenient eating
- There is an 8,000RMB Air-ticket allowance upon completion of your contract
- Private Health Insurance is provided
Photos of Chongqing Private School
About Chongqing Private School
Chongqing Private School is located in the beautiful Banan District and the shore of the charming Longzhou Bay. With a huge investment of one billion Yuan, the school is of high standard and level that can compare to their international equivalents.
Chongqing Private School is a “new school” with “old tradition”. Chongqing Private School not only absorbs the educational concepts of the University of Cambridge but also inherits the ideology of running school advocated by elite schools in China. It has been rooted in traditional Chinese culture while based on modern civilization. It has been devoted to high-grade national education while focusing on high-quality international education.
Chongqing Private School is a “modern school” with “international characteristics”. It is creating the country’s leading international education with a multilingual and transcultural learning environment, an expert teaching group with both domestic and foreign teachers as well as a “one-stop” all-round service system