Tianjin International School ID: 2019010701
Job Description and Responsibilities as a Primary School ESL Teacher
- Teaching mainly oral speaking to your Primary ESL learners, by following the complete teaching program provided by Tianjin International School
- Develop the lesson plan according to the Primary ESL course.
- Express your western influence, providing your Primary ESL learners with an international perspective.
- Enthusiastically engage in other teacher responsibilities your school needs your help with.
- Conduct lectures and plan appropriate assignments according to course books
- Introduce English writing, grammatical skills, and world-class literature appreciation
- Grade and maintain records of student performance
Please see here for the full list of legal requirements to teach Primary School ESL at Tianjin International School:
- Fluent English speaker with a clear and audible accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above (non-native English speakers need to have theirs from a native English-speaking country)
- TEFL certificate, OR 2 years of teaching experience, OR English related degree
- Below the age of 60 years old
- No criminal record
Salary and Compensation
- As a Primary School ESL Teacher, you’ll be able to earn between 15,000RMB to 20,000RMB Monthly
- Housing allowance – Single: 3000 RMB/month, with dependents: 4000 RMB/month, which will be paid as a part of your salary.
- Flights allowance 12,000 RMB limit for reimbursement
- Commercial Health Insurance
- 8 days sick leave with salary
- Enjoy your salary when experiencing The National Chinse holidays vacation
- Visa fee reimbursement limit of 6,000 RMB
Photos of Tianjin International School
About Tianjin International School
Tianjin International School, located in Wuqing District of Tianjin, is a high-quality international school with wide popularity and influence, excellent quality and an excellent reputation in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei.
The school is a full-time boarding private school with government support which provides educational programs for elementary schools (including affiliated international kindergartens), junior high schools, ordinary high schools, Sino-Canadian International High School, Cambridge International High School and Foreign students International Department.
Over the past eighteen years, with the care and support of governments at all levels and the joint efforts of all the staff, the school has made gratifying achievements. Every year, Cambridge International High School graduates are enrolled by the top 50 universities in the world. Sino-Canadian International High School graduates are enrolled by Toronto University, UBC University, McGill University and other top 100 universities in the world. The enrolment rate of the top 100 schools reaches 89%.
The number of staff is around 420 which including 45 international teachers. At the end of 2018, they have established a new primary school in Dongli District, Tianjin. And they’ll have a new kindergarten made in September 2020. They always welcome you from all over the world to join us anytime and take efforts for creating an amazing international education programme.