MacDuffie International School’s ID: 2019022801
MacDuffie International School is looking for an AP Curriculum Chemistry Teacher to start teaching in their Nanjing Campus!
- Become an AP Curriculum Chemistry Teacher at MacDuffie International School
- Teach between the hours of 08:00 to 17:00
- Teach chemistry to a class size of approximately 30 students
- Have a maximum of 25 classes per week
- Plan your teaching weeks in the office
- Some of the office hours will be spent in team meetings and developing the academic curriculum
- Design and follow complete teaching plans
- Undertake a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Assess children’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering skills on a regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Engage in weekly meetings with the rest of the staff to discuss children’s progress, lesson planning and weekly reflection to stimulate improvement opportunities.
- Work cooperatively with the leadership team to synergistically create school progress opportunities
MacDuffie International School goals as a school is to have all the teachers involved in the school’s activities and be a part of the community of learning. Yes, they want a teacher, but more they want your personality to shine through their school and leave a fantastically positive impact.
Requirements to become an AP Chemistry Teacher at MacDuffie International School:
- Fluent English speaker with a clear and audible accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Below the age of 60 years old
- No criminal record
MacDuffie International School’s Preferences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience teaching AP Chemistry
- Masters Degree in Chemistry
- Currently aware of Chinese culture and comfortable living in China
Salary and Compensation:
- Have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary for a professional AP Chemistry Teacher
- International Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance of 3,000RMB
- Annual Flight Reimbursement of 10,000RMB
- Fully refunded documentation for acquiring a Z-VISA of up to 3,500RMB
- Academic Loyalty Bonus at the end of your contract
MacDuffie International School’s Photos:
About MacDuffie International School
MacDuffie School Nanjing is a Grade 9-12 International School with 157 students. The Campus enrols Chinese students and the language of instruction is English. The Nanjing campus delivers the American Curriculum which is aligned to the Common Core Standards. The campus also delivers AP programs and SAT preparation classes. The maximum class size is 25.
The MacDuffie Schools run The Mustang House system to instil school spirit, encourage teamwork and develop student leadership. The Mustang Houses compete in events, sports competitions and other games and activities throughout the year. This is a key part of their wider mission to live their Circle values of Community, Integrity, Respect, Creativity, Leadership and Excellence in all that they do. Since the establishment of the school, the school graduates have achieved outstanding results, and 95% of the graduates have been admitted to the top 100 universities in the world such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.