Tianjin International School ID: 2019010701
Job Title: Middle School Physical Education Teacher
Job Description and Responsibilities as a Middle School Physical Education Teacher
- Conduct outside lessons and plan Physical classes around Tianjin International School’s curriculum
- Teach a maximum of 20 classes a week to middle school students
- Introduce English vocabulary and international cultures throughout your Physical Education lessons
- Make fun, active classes that allow the children to exert their physical abilities
- Maintain records of student performance
- Other work-related to teaching assigned by the department head
All Physical Education Teachers at Tianjin International School can:
- Facilitate high-quality Physical Education teaching and learning.
- Assess to provide feedback and create suitable development opportunities.
- Contribute to the Physical Education department curriculum
- Take on professional development opportunities to enhance your Physical Education classes
- Run extracurricular activities.
- Be responsible for safeguarding the children during physical activities
- Contribute positively to the culture of the college.
- Create opportunities for students to develop practical skills through experiments and investigation.
Please see here for the requirements to teach Middle School Physical Education at Tianjin International School:
- Fluent English speaker with a clear and audible accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above (non-native English speakers need to have theirs from a native English-speaking country)
- Below the age of 60 years old
- No criminal record
- Teaching License or Language Teaching Certificate (e.g. TEFL, TESL, TESOL, TKT, CELTA, etc.) when necessary
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong team spirit, solid professional knowledge, as well as great enthusiasm for education
- Minimum 2 years of teaching Physical Education experience, experience in Physical Education is preferred
Salary and Compensation
- As a Middle School Physical Education Teacher, you’ll be able to earn between 21,000RMB to 29,000RMB Monthly
- Housing allowance – Single: 3000 RMB/month, with dependents: 4,000 RMB/month, which will be paid as a part of your salary.
- Flights allowance 12,000 RMB limit for reimbursement
- Commercial Health Insurance
- 8 days sick leave with salary
- Enjoy your salary when experiencing The National Chinse holidays vacation
- Visa fee reimbursement limit of 6,000 RMB
Photos of Tianjin International School
About Tianjin International School
Tianjin International School, located in Wuqing District of Tianjin, is a high-quality international school with wide popularity and influence, excellent quality and an excellent reputation in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei.
The school is a full-time boarding private school with government support which provides educational programs for elementary schools (including affiliated international kindergartens), junior high schools, ordinary high schools, Sino-Canadian International High School, Cambridge International High School and Foreign students International Department.
Over the past eighteen years, with the care and support of governments at all levels and the joint efforts of all the staff, the school has made gratifying achievements. Every year, Cambridge International High School graduates are enrolled by the top 50 universities in the world. Sino-Canadian International High School graduates are enrolled by Toronto University, UBC University, McGill University and other top 100 universities in the world. The enrolment rate of the top 100 schools reaches 89%.
The number of staff is around 420 which including 45 international teachers. At the end of 2018, they have established a new primary school in Dongli District, Tianjin. And they’ll have a new kindergarten made in September 2020. They always welcome you from all over the world to join us anytime and take efforts for creating an amazing international education programme.