Tianjin International School ID: 2019010701
Job Title: Kindergarten Teacher
Job Description and Responsibilities as a Kindergarten Teacher
- Teach oral English to Kindergarten students for a maximum of 20 lessons each week
- Create, plan and put into action your fun and engaging lessons for young learners
- As a Kindergarten Teacher, you’ll be required to have lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Follow the Kindergarten Teaching programme and curriculum
Please see here for the requirements to teach Kindergarten at Tianjin International School:
- Fluent English speaker with a clear and audible accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above (non-native English speakers need to have theirs from a native English-speaking country)
- TEFL certificate, OR 2 years of teaching experience, OR English related degree
- Below the age of 60 years old
- No criminal record
- At least 2 years of Kindergarten teaching experience. An understanding or participation in Montessori, PBL, IB and other courses are preferred.
Salary and Compensation
- As a Kindergarten Teacher, you’ll be able to earn between 15,000RMB to 20,000RMB Monthly
- Housing allowance – Single: 3000 RMB/month, with dependents: 4000 RMB/month, which will be paid as a part of your salary.
- Flights allowance 12,000 RMB limit for reimbursement
- Commercial Health Insurance
- 8 days sick leave with salary
- Enjoy your salary when experiencing The National Chinse holidays vacation
- Visa fee reimbursement limit of 6,000 RMB
Photos of Tianjin International School
About Tianjin International School
Tianjin International School, located in Wuqing District of Tianjin, is a high-quality international school with wide popularity and influence, excellent quality and an excellent reputation in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei.
The school is a full-time boarding private school with government support which provides educational programs for elementary schools (including affiliated international kindergartens), junior high schools, ordinary high schools, Sino-Canadian International High School, Cambridge International High School and Foreign students International Department.
Over the past eighteen years, with the care and support of governments at all levels and the joint efforts of all the staff, the school has made gratifying achievements. Every year, Cambridge International High School graduates are enrolled by the top 50 universities in the world. Sino-Canadian International High School graduates are enrolled by Toronto University, UBC University, McGill University and other top 100 universities in the world. The enrolment rate of the top 100 schools reaches 89%.
The number of staff is around 420 which including 45 international teachers. At the end of 2018, they have established a new primary school in Dongli District, Tianjin. And they’ll have a new kindergarten made in September 2020. They always welcome you from all over the world to join us anytime and take efforts for creating an amazing international education programme.