Suzhou DePei Kindergarten’s ID: 20200119920
- Become a Kindergarten Vice Homeroom Teacher for K2 at Suzhou DePei Kindergarten
- Be present as a Kindergarten Teacher at Suzhou DePei Kindergarten from 07:50 to 16:30
- Enjoy the weekends off
- Maximum of 25 K2 Kindergarten students
- Be present at Suzhou DePei Kindergarten for a total of 40 hours a week
- As a K2 Kindergarten Vice Homeroom Teacher, you’ll be with one class throughout the whole day
- Start at Suzhou DePei Kindergarten on the 10th of August
- Design and follow complete teaching plans suitable for a K2 Kindergarten audience
- Undertake a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate and stimulate your K2 Kindergarteners’ abilities
- Assess your young-learners performance and progress to ensure they are mastering skills on a regular basis
- Monitor young-learners interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Co-teach your K2 Kindergarten class, with the classroom teachers and actively participate in the co-planning and co-evaluation.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations set by Suzhou DePei Kindergarten
- To carry out the professional duties of a K2 Kindergarten Vice Homeroom Teacher
- Engage in weekly meetings with the rest of Suzhou DePei Kindergarten’s staff to discuss the Kindergarten’s progress, lesson planning and weekly reflection to stimulate improvement opportunities.
- Work cooperatively with the leadership Team
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Bi-yearly parents’ meetings to discuss the progress of their Kindergartener’s throughout the year
- Communicate via Classdojo groups with parents to help aid progression outside of class
- Engage in the yearly Christmas celebration play with the young-learners
- Raise the flag each Monday with the whole Kindergarten
- They have a Chinese annual party before the Chinese New Year that all the Kindergarten teachers celebrate.
- Attend Suzhou DePei Kindergarten’s Halloween Party
- Their goals as a Kindergarten are to have all the teachers involved in the school’s activities and be a part of the community of learning. Yes, Suzhou DePei Kindergarten wants a class teacher, but more they want your personality to shire through our school and leave a fantastically positive impact.
Suzhou DePei Kindergarten’s preferences for a K2 Kindergarten Vice Homeroom Teacher
- Early Childhood Education Degree
- 2 years’ teaching experience as well as a TEFL certificate
- If the K2 Kindergarten Vice Homeroom Teacher is in China, this is preferred.
- They’re looking for a Kindergarten Vice Homeroom Teacher teacher that views their role as important. They’re hoping the English teacher can match their philosophy, and driving their interest through that inquisition.
Training and Development
- Bi-yearly, they have a curriculum designer come in to share ideas about how to develop efficient teaching styles
- They also have a trainer that develops teaching planning, by thinking about the desired short-term and long-term outcome before creating lessons
- The school has experienced staff orientated in ECE and can provide guidance to Kindergarten Teachers to create effective lesson plans
Salary and Compensation
- As a K2 Kindergarten Vice Homeroom Teacher at Suzhou DePei Kindergarten, you’ll be able to earn between 17000RMB to 25,000RMB before tax
- Full private health insurance for the full contract length
- In one year, Suzhou DePei Kindergarten sponsor flights of up to 10,000RMB
- The school is near the subway station
- Sponsored Z-VISA
- Relocation support
- Lunches provided by the school
Photos of Suzhou DePei Kindergarten
About Suzhou DePei Kindergarten
Suzhou DePei Kindergarten is located at no. 7285 east Taihu avenue, adjacent to east Taihu avenue community park, which is called "kindergarten hidden in the park". With white and brown as the main colour of the building in the blue sky shade of the background beautiful and elegant, Tong Qu. Suzhou DePei Kindergarten adheres to the educational philosophy of "come here, go better" and relies on the ecological educational environment, aiming at enabling children to learn and grow in nature.