Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group’s ID: 20190201692
- Become a German Language Teacher
- Be present at Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group from 08:00 to 16:30
- The working week will be Monday to Friday, with the Weekends off
- Maximum class size of 20 students
- The German Language Teacher will be teaching for approximately 5-7 classes
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Highly organised and able to work autonomously and as part of an effective and collaborative team
- Achievement orientated with an ability to use initiative
- A proactive and innovative approach to challenges and ideas, plus strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about Reggio Emilia and International Early Years
- Curriculum (IEYC) Experience with IB is also an advantage.
Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group’s Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Education
- More than two year’s teaching German Language
Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group’s preferences:
- In China is preferred
- House of Knowledge adopts the Reggio Emilia approach as its teaching philosophy and uses the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC) to support this. The successful applicant would need experience in Inquiry-Based Learning and or be willing to learn and support the Reggio Emilia approach to learning.
Salary and Compensation:
- A German Language Teacher can expect to earn between 22,000RMB to 28,000RMB before tax, based on experience and qualifications
- Full private health insurance for the full contract length
- Housing allowance
- A return flight will be paid for at the end of each academic year, with a maximum cost of 10,000RMB
- Full Z-VISA reimbursement to be paid in RMB upon arrival.
- There will be a competitive contractual bonus available, or we can sponsor further academic qualifications throughout the duration of the contract.
- Paid school holidays
- Lunch provided
- Free tuition for a child depending on age and circumstances
Photos of Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group
About Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group
Established in 2007, Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group has grown into a premium provider of trilingual education, serving more than 300 children from over 15 countries. They teach in Chinese, English and German.
At Beijing Knowledge Kindergarten Group, they believe that every child should experience high-quality education with caring and qualified teachers in a safe environment. By drawing on a strong Chinese and international perspective, they inspire our students to discover their surroundings through a project-based academic program, aiming to develop confident, responsible and independent personalities in a multicultural world.
With an exceptional team of highly qualified teachers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany and China, they offer a truly vibrant and enriching international work environment. They are always looking for people who want to make a difference - dynamic personalities with a strong creative will, who work independently and do not lose sight of the overall perspective of their children.